01919: Re: [WDDM] Fw: PROFESSOR WICHMAN EMAIL

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:16:11 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Fw: PROFESSOR WICHMAN EMAIL

Jim Powell wrote:

Hi All,

What has this got to do directly with Direct Democracy?

Democracy is not an option on wartimes, generally speaking. If Georges
were right, we should be focussed on how to end this war ASAP before
moving to DD. Don't you think so?
Here's my 2c: let's first decide if WWIII is real or imaginary. This
crossroads seems to be a necessary step now, as i don't want to talk
about political alternatives while hordes of Jihadists have already
planned what life we all deserve and are quickly achieving their goals.

Regards

Giorgio