01874: Re: [WDDM] Anniversary

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:18:31 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Anniversary

Jiri Polak ha scritto:
Dear all,
this September, it will be 10 years since our first international Conference (Pribram, Czech Republic). The next issue of the WDDM Newsletter will bring a few pages commemorating this event and a summary of developments since then. If anybody among those who do not receive the newsletter would like to get it this time, please let me know and give me your postal address. I´ll send it free of charge.
Sincerely

Dear Jiri,

if you wanted to include my educational contribution to the progress of
Democracy since our second international Conference (Athens-Delphi)
among the developments of what you started at Pribram, feel free to do it.

My humble contribution can be epitomized in the following sentence:
   "Since Democracy and Peace are a products of the people's
    minds, it is from inside the people's minds that we must start
    to build Democracy and Peace first"

and the due know-how is downloadable no-charge in ppt format at:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/common/Antonio.Lucknow.ppt

As for your newsletter, thanks for your kind offer but I am not particularly
interested in reading it because I dislike self-commemorations.  I would be
rather interested in all the remaining people all over the world to read it.

Wishing you success towards this last democratic goal, be well