01873: Ten Years?

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:52:03 -0500
Subject: Ten Years?

Hi Jiri:

TEN YEARS???!!! Hard to believe.

The best thing that came out of that was your newsletter. You really
have carried the torch. As for DD...or what you and I and Lyn Carson
and Ned Crosby and a few others infinitely prefer....DDD....not so
good.

What ever happened with that ballyhood conference in Geneva by the
Swiss government on DD? I never r get a reply from Bruno Kaufmann, who
is much too busy a fellow to respond to such a pest as Ted Becker...and
whatever happened to Andi Gross? He seems to have dissolved. And what
about Mehr Demokratie? My guess is that, at best, it's stalled. As for
George Kokkas, although he is energetic and full of good intentions, his
personality seems to get in the way of actually getting anything moving
in Greece.

As for me, my book THE LAST, LOST EMPIRE: WHY AMERICAN FLOUNDERS IN
EARLY POST IMPERIALTIMES will be published as an online political
economy book by The National Social Science Press (www.nsspress.com) the
day after McCain wins the U.S. election. My prediction has a confidence
level, right now, about 60-40 in that direction. Obama would need at
least a 15% lead in the polls before the election to really win due to
the hidden racist vote in all major US elections involving black
politicians...and if that happens...watch out!!! World War III will
start in 2009.

As for the book...I went to an online, not print, format because I
don't want the book to die upon publication. This way, I keep it
updated all the time and the students will be getting YouTube links,
slide shows, power points, the book in weblog form so that they can post
comments on every paragraph, and a free printed copy if they ask for it.
Not bad, huh?

Look forward to your anniversary issue.

I hope you are healthy and happy and that someday we can find some
money and logistical support to convene CCIDD-III.

With high regards from your friend, colleague and ally,

Ted.