01867: Re: [WDDM] Re: URGENT MESSAGE

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:54:44 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: URGENT MESSAGE

Pras Anand wrote:

I don't care what race, gender or faith you are. I care that you care about your fellow people, even if they are from a different people.

It sounds easier than it is, doesn't it. Well guess what? It is easy. The problem is that the leaders cannot get along. The older folk.

Put a bunch of young kids in a room from 20 races and they will get along.

Pras

Hi Pras,
i absolutely agree with you, but with your last sentence. Put a bunch of
thirsty kids in a room with just one glas of water and you'll see what i
mean. Leaders know it, and that's why they want us poor and ignorant.
Poors should understand where their troubles come from and not stop
their attention to their local reality: we live in a globalized world,
and bread problems in Egypt are caused by real estate bubble in the USA.

Kindest regards

Giorgio