01865: Re: [WDDM] Re: URGENT MESSAGE

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:35:46 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: URGENT MESSAGE

Hi Pras,

About hidden, pervasive racism try a look at:

http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/miller02.htm

cheers,

antonio

Pras Anand ha scritto:
Hi Everyone

I noticed a conflicting view on the sins of others. I wanted to add my personal view.

"It is a crime to blame an entire people for the sins of a few." Pras Anand 2008

Sorry i quoted myself, but the point is that EVERY peoples do this throughout history and it is the core reason for EVERY injustice
against a people.

People are racist, everywhere. Not everyone, but everywhere in many ways there is racism. If we are to make change for others we must not
get caught up in this.

Suffice to say, the only way we can move forward is to learn to work together and realise that the evils are not from another people, but
within all people.

Societies can never move forward if they do not work together to protect themselves from suffering.

I don't care what race, gender or faith you are. I care that you care about your fellow people, even if they are from a different people.

It sounds easier than it is, doesn't it. Well guess what? It is easy. The problem is that the leaders cannot get along. The older folk.

Put a bunch of young kids in a room from 20 races and they will get along.

Pras