01862: Re: [WDDM] Re: URGENT MESSAGE

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 05:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: URGENT MESSAGE

Utmost urgency! Put it in your toilet and flush it.

Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 11:38 AM
Respected Rasmus Tenbergan,
I want to make my Nation equally Sysstemetic and
respected as I
have seen there in my dream land in germany. This was the
great opportunity
that I could percieve the essence of truth. Yes , we
Indians have lost on
every front on account of our appeasement policy. Yes ,
Major contribution
reachs in the folder of Germany, than Our Leaders of
Congress. My address
before the august gathering of different people will
provide me the boosting
effect to my political carrear , which I have undertaken to
resolve. We can
accept different culture, we will not tolerate Anrti
Nationalists. Actually
Muslims in India are playing the role of traitors , those
who believe in
voilence. No activity of foreign ammugation can be seen as
aresult of such
disparity in our society. I can not invite elite citizen
from Germany,
because India as a Mob has become criminal due to Jihad in
My Nation .
Kindly help me to built my
Nation , for which I
invite people of the world to invest for their
participation with ruling
Govt. Which I may establish in near Future.

Yogesh saxena as (yogrekha)- search for
"yogrekha" on "Google" and , find
my profiles- open them from your country

2008/7/17 Rasmus Tenbergen
<rasmus.tenbergen(at)world-parliament.org>:

It still needs time to prepare the entire video, but I
will tell you when
we finished it and will send it to you if you remind
me.

Best regards,

Rasmus

2008/7/16, yogesh saxena <yogrekha(at)gmail.com>:

Respected Rasmus Tenbergan,
To day I have Seen The Photographs on the
Conference and enlarged them. I
need the Extacts of My Lecturer/ Deliberation
given at Your Conference. This
will give me Boosting Effect. Can You Send a Vedio
. Of My Entire Lecture
Yogesh as Yogrekha

2008/7/16 Rasmus Tenbergen
<rasmus.tenbergen(at)world-parliament.org>:

Dear Yogesh,

I hope all is well in India, I am sorry it is
not clear for me what
exactly you need, please tell me more if you
need something.

Best wishes for all your activities,

Rasmus

2008/7/15, yogesh saxena
<yogrekha(at)gmail.com>:

Respected RASMUS TENBERGAN (URGENT
MESSAGE
Can you please send me my Delibration of
lecture to expose my self in my
forth coming Election of MEMBER OF
PARLIAMENT in INDIA
Yogesh as Yogrekha