01860: Re: [WDDM] Re: URGENT MESSAGE

From: "Pankaj Pushkar" <pankaj.pushkar(at)gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:33:15 +0530
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: URGENT MESSAGE

Dear friends,

I am surprised to see the level of political bias and unfairness in the _expression_ of Mr Yogesh Saxena. Saying that,"Actually Muslims in India are playing the role of traitors" is higly objectionable and ethical obscene. In no case anybody can brand any community. This self-damaging parochialism does not at all represent ethos of India or of genuine direct democracy.

The fear of JEHAD too is overrated and misrepresented.

How a public forum devoted to the direct democracy can be expected to provide something to
the boosting effect to his political career.

Pankaj Pushkar

2008/7/17 <yogesh saxena>:
Respected Rasmus Tenbergan,

        I want to make my Nation equally Sysstemetic and respected as I have seen there in my dream land in germany. This was the great opportunity that I could percieve the essence of truth. Yes , we Indians have lost on every front on account of our appeasement policy. Yes , Major contribution reachs in the folder of Germany, than Our Leaders of Congress. My address before the august gathering of different people will provide me the boosting effect to my political carrear , which I have undertaken to resolve. We can accept different culture, we will not tolerate Anrti Nationalists. Actually Muslims in India are playing the role of traitors , those who believe in voilence. No activity of foreign ammugation can be seen as aresult of such disparity in our society. I can not invite elite citizen from Germany, because India as a Mob has become criminal due to Jihad in My Nation .

                         Kindly help me to built my Nation , for which I invite people of the world to invest for their participation with ruling Govt. Which I may establish in near Future.

                                                                            Yogesh saxena as (yogrekha)- search for "yogrekha"  on "Google" and , find my profiles- open them from your country

2008/7/17 <Rasmus Tenbergen>:
It still needs time to prepare the entire video, but I will tell you when we finished it and will send it to you if you remind me.

Best regards,

Rasmus

2008/7/16 <yogesh saxena>:

Respected Rasmus Tenbergan,
To day I have Seen The Photographs on the Conference and enlarged them. I need the Extacts of My Lecturer/ Deliberation given at Your Conference. This will give me Boosting Effect. Can You Send a Vedio . Of My  Entire Lecture

                                                     Yogesh as Yogrekha

2008/7/16 <Rasmus Tenbergen>:

Dear Yogesh,

I hope all is well in India, I am sorry it is not clear for me what exactly you need, please tell me more if you need something.

Best wishes for all your activities,

Rasmus

2008/7/15 <yogesh saxena>:
Respected RASMUS TENBERGAN (URGENT MESSAGE
Can you please send me my Delibration of lecture to expose my self in my forth coming Election of MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT in INDIA

               Yogesh as Yogrekha
Y.K.Saxena

--
Y.K.Saxema