01855: Re: [WDDM] Smart Security and the end to WAR

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 02:47:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Smart Security and the end to WAR

Dear Georges, like a mosquito you are persistent.
Or did you not read this?
Going in this direction may take time, but the other path is strewn with death.

 ARTICLE 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.(2) In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.     Italy and Germany adopted similar, but less stringent, provisions following World War II. Each renounced war as a sovereign right.

Peace Bruce
ps thanks for the opportunity to send it again