01843: RE: [WDDM] DBTP Latest Posting

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:13:13 +0200
Subject: RE: [WDDM] DBTP Latest Posting

Hi David,

Thanks for the email

Is the impeachment of the President of the USA?

Each of the complaints of the current system be changed by the introduction of DD

That these things are taking place shows that the system is wrong.

If we believe that the system cannot be changed we will be right.

If we believe that the system can be changed we will have a chance of succeeding.

The media campaign against Karen Johnson can be addressed.

If we realise that there is a problem, with DD in place we can do something about it.

The politicians are the employees of the voters. We decide who gets employed and we pay them.

Concentrate on the basic principle of DD and promote it.

Keep going

Regards

Jim Powell