01837: Re: [WDDM] A suggestion

From: "Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan" <vijayaraghavan.p(at)rediffmail.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2008 15:58:06 -0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] A suggestion

Dear Antonio,
The word 'higher logic' can be used instead of 'feeling'. However it is important that the feeling/higher logic should come from the 'heart' or 'inside' of every individual as you have suggested.

PVR

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 08:11:59 +0200 wddm@world-wide-democracy.net wrote
Dear VPR, and all

It seems to me, if you replaced the word "feeling" with the
word "Logic" (capital letter) in your text below, its meaning
does not change.

Tte problem remains, how to replace the word "logic"in the
same text. IMHO, the word "wrong logic" could be the case.

I mean, the current collective logic is wrong. To reduce pain
among people, WDDM should therefore point out a healthier
logic, thus a Logic. Most of all, WDDM should make it spring
out from bottom-up, i.e. from the inside of each individual, as
DD would require as: absolutely not from top-down, as some
crazy scientists seem still to suggest as.

regards,

antonio