01835: Re: [WDDM] A suggestion

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 01:37:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] A suggestion

Logic, feeling --- perception of our being? Spirit is a "Great Mystery", confused by those trying to solve it unnecessarily. I suggest download this book:

http://tinyurl.com/2hs8g2

Thanks for making it available and free for download DR. N.C.RAMANUJACHARY .

Bruce Eggum

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 1:11 AM, <Antonio Rossin> wrote:
Dear VPR, and all

It seems to me, if you replaced the word "feeling" with the
word "Logic" (capital letter) in your text below, its meaning
does not change.

Tte problem remains, how to replace the word "logic"in the
same text. IMHO, the word "wrong logic" could be the case.

I mean, the current collective logic is wrong. To reduce pain
among people, WDDM should therefore point out a healthier
logic, thus a Logic. Most of all, WDDM should make it spring
out from bottom-up, i.e. from the inside of each individual, as
DD would require as: absolutely not from top-down, as some
crazy scientists seem still to suggest as.

regards,

antonio

antonioramanujachary n.c. wrote:

The point made is very nice. Collectivity has a role to play. Psychology knows no logic, in the strict sense of the term. If we do a broad thinking and dig deeper into ourselves, the result is also possibly shared by others.

Dr Ramanujachary

DR. N.C.RAMANUJACHARY,
BESANT GARDENS, THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY,
ADYAR,CHENNAI 600 020
PHONE: 044-4913584;044-4903008

THEOSOPHY IS THE BEST RECIPE FOR LIFE.