01804: Re: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 03:35:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

Thanks Giorgio, I agree with you. The game continues, different pawns.
Israel, connected to usa at the hip is supposedly a country, even claims democracy. However its actions are of a theocracy with imperialistic desires.
Jew is a religion, not a country. Many Jews are against the present "system."
The real kingpins are not seen. Bush is another pawn.
Israel genocide of Palestinians and US genocide of Arabs, Muslims, and others is more imperialism.
It will take a great deal of people and money to form a "democracy" capable of overcoming the Capitalist money mongers.
Regards, Bruce

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:42 AM, <Giorgio Menon> wrote:
Hi Roy,
this old article (1933) written in the  Daily  Express (London) explains all.
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

it says that the Jewish elites had organized a boycott in order to cripple the precarious economy of the new Hitler regime.  This beget a heavy kickback, known as WWII.
I don't necessarily buy this thesis, yet there is some truth in this: Jewish elites care very little (if any) about Jews. Exactly like any other elites people are the means, not the goal.

http://americandefenseleague.com/judea_declares_war_on_germany.htm

I  fully agree with the reasons explained here though
http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-2/ww2-background.htm

Hope it helps

Regards

Giorgio

ROY DAINE wrote:

Hi Annette and Martin,
 Please do not mistake the following as any attempt to be inflammatory. I'm just asking a question because I want to know.
 Is your post below based on verifiable, accepted facts, or is there an element of opinion in it.
 I ask because, at first glance, there is some astounding material there. I have no wish however, to be taken in by things that may not be true.
 Can you help me out here?
 Regards
 Roy

*/Annette and Martin <ajackson123(at)bigpond.com>/* wrote:

   Giorgio, below l recently found this about Zionism,which a was
   hard to
   believe,
   Martin Jackson
   The Role Of Zionism In The Holocaust

   Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann - Australia
   "Spiritually and Physically Responsible "

--
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA

  vote