01803: Re: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:42:51 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

Hi Roy,
this old article (1933) written in the Daily Express (London) explains
all.
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

it says that the Jewish elites had organized a boycott in order to
cripple the precarious economy of the new Hitler regime. This beget a
heavy kickback, known as WWII.
I don't necessarily buy this thesis, yet there is some truth in this:
Jewish elites care very little (if any) about Jews. Exactly like any
other elites people are the means, not the goal.

http://americandefenseleague.com/judea_declares_war_on_germany.htm

I fully agree with the reasons explained here though
http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-2/ww2-background.htm

Hope it helps

Regards

Giorgio

ROY DAINE wrote:

Hi Annette and Martin,

Please do not mistake the following as any attempt to be inflammatory.
I'm just asking a question because I want to know.

Is your post below based on verifiable, accepted facts, or is there an
element of opinion in it.

I ask because, at first glance, there is some astounding material
there. I have no wish however, to be taken in by things that may not
be true.

Can you help me out here?

Regards

Roy

*/Annette and Martin <ajackson123(at)bigpond.com>/* wrote:

Giorgio, below l recently found this about Zionism,which a was
hard to
believe,
Martin Jackson
The Role Of Zionism In The Holocaust

Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann - Australia
"Spiritually and Physically Responsible "