01798: Re: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

Annette and Martin along with Giorgio unread to
my trash
Georges
--- Annette and Martin <ajackson123(at)bigpond.com>
wrote:

Giorgio, below l recently found this about
Zionism,which a was hard to
believe,
Martin Jackson
The Role Of Zionism In The Holocaust

Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann - Australia
"Spiritually and Physically Responsible "

From its' inception, many rabbis warned of the
potential dangers of Zionism
and openly declared that all Jews loyal to G-d
should stay away from it like
one would from fire. They made their opinions clear
to their congregants and
to the general public.

Their message was that Zionism is a chauvinistic
racist phenomenon which has
absolutely naught to do with Judaism.

They publicly expressed that Zionism would
definitely be detrimental to the
well being of Jews and Gentiles and that its effects
on the Jewish religion
would be nothing other than destructive.

Further, it would taint the reputation of Jewry as a
whole and would cause
utter confusion in the Jewish and non-Jewish
communities. Judaism is a
religion. Judaism is not a race or a nationality.

That was and still remains the consensus amongst the
rabbis.

We were given the Holy Land by G-d in order to be
able to study and practice
the Torah without disturbance and to attain levels
of holiness difficult to
attain outside of the Holy Land.

We abused the privilege and we were expelled. That
is exactly what all Jews
say in their prayers on every Jewish festival,
"Umipnay chatoenu golinu
mayartsaynu" - "Because of our sins we were expelled
from our land".

We have been forsworn by G-d "not to enter the Holy
Land as a body before
the predestined time", "not to rebel against the
nations", to be loyal
citizens, not to do anything against the will of any
nation or its honour,
not to seek vengeance, discord, restitution or
compensation; "not to leave
exile ahead of time." On the contrary; we have to be
humble and accept the
yoke of exile.

To violate the oaths would result in "your flesh
will be made prey as the
deer and the antelope in the forest," and the
redemption will be delayed.
(Talmud Tractate Ksubos p. 111a).

To violate the oaths is not only a sin, it is a
heresy because it is against
the fundamentals of our Belief. Only through
complete repentance will the
Almighty alone, without any human effort or
intervention, redeem us from
exile. This will be after G-d will send the prophet
Elijah and Moshiach who
will induce all Jews to complete repentance. At that
time there will be
universal peace.

All of the leading Jewish religious authorities of
that era predicted great
hardship to befall humanity generally and the Jewish
People particularly, as
a result of Zionism.

To be a Jew means that either one is born to a
Jewish mother or converts to
the religion with the condition that he or she make
no reservations with
regard to Jewish Law.

Unfortunately there are many Jews who have no
inkling whatsoever as to the
duties of a Jew.

Many of them are not to blame, for in many cases
they lacked a Jewish
education and upbringing. But there are those who
deliberately distort the
teachings of our tradition to suit their personal
needs.

It is self understood that not just anyone has the
right or the ability to
make a decision regarding the philosophy or law of a
religion. Especially
matters in which that person has no qualification.

It follows then that those individuals who "decided"
that Judaism is a
nationality are to be ignored and even criticized.
It is no secret that the
founders of Zionism had never studied Jewish Law nor
did they express
interest in our holy tradition.

They openly defied Rabbinical authority and
self-appointed themselves as
leaders of the Jewish "nation". In Jewish history,
actions like those have
always spelled disaster.

To be a Jew and show open defiance of authority or
to introduce "amendment"
or "innovation" without first consulting with those
officially appointed as
Jewish spiritual leaders is the ideal equation to
equal catastrophe. One can
not just decide to "modernize" ancient traditions or
regulations.

The spiritual leaders of contemporary Judaism better
known as Orthodox
rabbis have received ordination to judge and
interpret matters pertaining to
the Jewish faith.

These rabbis have received their rights and
responsibilities and form a link
in the unbroken chain of the Jewish tradition dating
all the way back to
Moses who received the Torah from Almighty G-d
Himself.

It was these very rabbis who, at the time of the
formation of the Zionist
movement, foresaw the pernicious outcome that was
without a doubt lined up.
It was a man possessing outstanding Judaic genius,
and a level of
uncontested holiness who enunciated the Jewish
stance regarding Zionism.

He forbade any participation with anything even
remotely associated with
Zionism and said that Zionism was bound to call the
wrath of G-d upon His
people.

He maintained this stance with unwavering bravery
from the onset of Zionism
whilst he was still in Hungary up until his death in
New York where he lead
a congregation numbering in the hundreds of
thousands.

Grand Rabbi Teitelbaum, scion to a legacy of holy
mystics and Hassidic
Masters unfortunately had his prediction fulfilled.
We lost more than six
million of our brothers, sisters, sons and daughters
in a very horrible
manner. This, more than six million holy people had
to experience as
punishment for the Zionist stupidity.

The Holocaust, he wept, was a direct result of
Zionism, a punishment from
G-d.

IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE SAGES AND SAINTS
IN EUROPE AT THE TIME
OF HITLER'S RISE DECLARED THAT HE WAS A MESSENGER OF
DIVINE WRATH, SENT TO
CHASTEN THE JEWS BECAUSE OF THE BITTER APOSTASY OF
ZIONISM AGAINST THE
BELIEF IN THE EVENTUAL MESSIANIC REDEMPTION.

But it doesn't end there. It wasn't enough for the
Zionist leaders to have
aroused the wrath of G-d. They made a point of
displaying abysmal contempt
for their Jewish brothers and sisters by actively
participating in their
extermination.

Just the idea alone of Zionism, which the rabbis had
informed them would
cause havoc, was not enough for them.

They made an effort to pour fuel on an already
burning
=== message truncated ===