01790: RE: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

--- ROY DAINE <rdaine(at)btinternet.com> wrote:

I can understand that rigorous definitions of
particular words and phrases are necessary when
dealing with mathematics, the cosmos, relativity,
etc.
===================
G:
But for some strange reason you don't understand that
the more complex an issue and the more it needs
rigorous reasoning. Now, listing by order of
complexity we have the simplest - mathematics,
followed by physics, chemistry, biology, psychology,
toped by the most complex - the socio-political
including the DD.

One can correctly do mathematics without bothering
about its terms which are implicitly defined by
their very use in formulas.
But you cannot say a single intelligent word about
globalization, let alone about WORLD-WIDE(!?!) DD
without the utmost rational rigor.
===================

Your rant under the heading - UNDERSTANDING DOES
NOT MATTER - comes across as a hatred for the
masses.
===================
G:
It's like accusing a physician who hates the disease
of hating the patient whom he endeavors to heal.

I hate the conditioners and manipulators of bandwagon
masses and in particular the education system
paralyzing the faculty of rational reasoning.

And I'm not astonished to be bitten in return of my
efforts to explain, like a vet is bitten by a dog
whom he tries to help.

Georges.