01771: RE: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 08:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Regarding the social network site

--- ROY DAINE <rdaine(at)btinternet.com> wrote:

Let's rid ourself of the myth that Switzerland has
the only model worth emulating.
===============
G:
Switzerland is not DD, but I&R, which not only is not
DD, but an obstacle on the way to DD, for reasons
explained in "Shadow Parliament".

http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html

Even Athenes was not DD, but Oligarchy, eliminating
slaves, metecs and women from the governance.

The only real, full fledged DD exists in Israeli
Kibbutzim and I always advised a stage in a Kibbutz
for any sincere DD protagonist.