01762: Re: [WDDM] Facebook and My Space

From: "esi1mohseni2" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:36:05 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Facebook and My Space

Hi Jim
Voters often choose based on false information about who gets the job.
Even if they succeed by chance to choose the right one today it can be wrong
one tomorrow because
our world and the one who has got the job is changing whole the time.
Besides who can be expert and take right decision in all questions. Even if
we find one who is expert in all qustions he/she has no chance to take
decision in favour of majority because people are different and change their
mind whole the time.
Probably the best way is to make it possible for people interested in some
question to participate in taking decision about it. To make this possible,
voters must be able to get trustable answers to their questions about the
subject very fast and be able to vote easy and fast. It should be also
possible for
people to discuss and argue with other people by advanced and fast
communications systems.
All information must be based on facts and clean from manipulation and
disinformation.
The voting systems must be proper and safe from manipulation and cheating.

Regards
Hamid.