01721: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 01:14:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

--- Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:

Georges,

tell me please:

which condition sounds essential in order to:

(quote)
--------------
1.Getting a Shadow Parliament within the Particracy.

2.Establish a logistic 3 Functions support.

3.Propound Sincerity, which appears to be the
critical condition of DD.
---------------
(unquote)

Please explain.
================
G:
What is there to explain? Detailed explanation is in
the "Shadow Parliament". Say, which detail you find
too difficult for you and I'll try to help.
================

, the only reaistic start should be: "Since DD

is not in... what shall we do, to make it succeed?"
==============
G:
That's what is written in Shadow Parliament.

It's structured, so that it may be referred to point
by point.

If you don't understanding a point, ask.

If you disagree with a point, say why.

But I'm not prepared to rewrite in each post a
complete essay, just because somebody refuses
to read it.

Georges