01715: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 03:56:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

--- Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:

Georges Metanomski ha scritto:
--- Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:

Georges,

There are some flaws about your three functions
(+1)
below:

1. Supporting individual proposals is at
powerholders' hands, who
usually support and select the proposals that are
in
support to just
themselves.

==============
G:
Once in DD, there is no "powerholder" else than
the
Forum. Support of individual proposals is a
function
of the logistic support, which accepts and
dieplays
proposals for the next step, the debate.
==============

(ant)
I agree on what you wrote, that in DD there is no
"powerholder" etc.

It is the word "Once" which makes me smile. You're
speaking as
if DD were just out of the door, ready to come in,
================
G:
Impossible to discuss if you don't read what I wrote
and put in my mouth the opposite of what I asserted.

QUOTE of Shadow Parliament
Three issues seem essential for starting to move
towards the DD:

1.Getting a Shadow Parliament within the Particracy.

2.Establish a logistic 3 Functions support.

3.Propound Sincerity, which appears to be the
critical condition of DD.
UNQUOTE

QUOTE
If Logistics requires at least a generation,
Sincerity will come still later, if ever,
UNQUOTE

So I don't speak about DD as if it were just
out of the door.

Yet, I suggest a DD based militant group viz. the
"Shadow Parliament", internally DD structured and to
which would internally apply all my DD assertions.

WDDM could evolve to such a group if it stopped
"discussing" silly cliches and decided to became
sincere.

Georges