01712: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: David Parker <davefparker(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:27:20 -0700
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

Here's a type of direct democracy at work in business. Richardo Semlar.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ea9_1206231233

He's infecting some people with his free thinking but the might of the
powers that be prefer the military style Prussian school system that grows
fine soldiers and dutiful debt slaves willing to pay taxes to keep the
mighty military industrial complex rolling.

Like he says, "people know things"

"12 Steps to Freedom"

http://members.shaw.ca/davefparker/

http://ca.youtube.com/user/Slavesrevolt