01689: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: David Parker <davefparker(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:26:50 -0700
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

Time is short for Democracy. America is taking steps to conquer North America this year. You don't even need to read between the lines of this leaked information to see martial law in the making and political dissent as terrorism. I posted a video to youtube and liveleak that covered the join FBI Terrorism Task Farce brochure if you want to see how they say, Defending the constitution is a terrorist act. "Super Patriot" they called it and common law is an act of terrorism. They are telling people downloading music is a terrorist act for crying out loud. Freedom of information is a terrorist act.

Damn sheep following that logic. Terrorism is a tactic not a person yet they will arrest people for an act they never committed.

Here is the email I received from my political party regarding the "Closed Session" of Congress.
----------

3.BREAKING!!!===What really happened in the Closed Door Session ... This was only the fourth time in 176 years that Congress has closed its doors

to the public. What was it that they were discussing that they do NOT want

us ...

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message520602/pg1 - 3 hours ago -

Special "closed Session" Of U.s. House - Page 2 - David Icke's ... LAST NIGHTS SESSION WAS ONLY THE FOURTH TIME IN 176 YEARS THAT CONGRESS CLOSED

ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC Word has begun leaking from last nights special, ... www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=303876 - 10 hours ago -

Congress closed session

For only the fourth time in 176 years the public was shut out of congress so

they could have a closed session with the announcement that it will discuss ... www.pocketfives.com/5CB78692-F97F-43EF-93BF-718D909F7A5F.aspx - 4 hours ago -

SPECIAL "CLOSED SESSION" OF U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ... Thursday, March 13, 2008 LAST NIGHTS SESSION WAS ONLY THE FOURTH TIME IN 176

YEARS THAT CONGRESS CLOSED ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC Word has begun leaking

from ... www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/fraud/us_government/news.php - 23 hours ago -

Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 4:20 PM

Subject: CLOSED Congress Session Last Night: Only 4th Time In 176 Years !

SPECIAL "CLOSED SESSION" OF U.S. HOUSE OF

REPRESENTATIVES DISCUSSED A LOT MORE THAN

THE PENDING SECURITY SURVEILLANCE PROVISIONS!

This was only the fourth time in 176 years that Congress

has closed its doors to the public. What was it that they

were discussing that they do NOT want us to know about?

Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives.

Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as

was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

1. the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

2. the imminent collapse of US federal government finances

by February 2009,

3. the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of

the collapse,

4. advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

5. the detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA,

6. the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses,

7. the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest,

8. the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),

9. the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the country, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend. SPREAD THE WORD!!!

--

"All TRUTH passes through 3 stages:

1st - it is ridiculed

2nd - it is violently opposed

3rd - it is accepted as SELF EVIDENT"

- Arthur Schopenhauer

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the TRUTH is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell "Kindness should become the natural way of life, not the exception." – Buddha

--

CANADIAN ACTION PARTY/PARTI ACTION CANADIENNE

LEADER, CONSTANCE (Connie) FOGAL

www.canadianactionparty.ca

Telephone Connie Fogal at: 604 872 2128

 "12 Steps to Freedom"