01682: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 02:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

--- Jim Powell <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za> wrote:

Hi All,

Whilst we can find fault and inconsistency within
the Swiss system I consider that it is best form of
government currently in practice.
===============
Nice to know what you consider, but that's of little
avail.
===============

Let us now exchange ideas of how to push for Direct
Democracy
For about 10 years I post and repost the Shadow
Parliament

http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html

postulating that it's not only a way, but the only way

to DD. Not much exchange of ideas so far. A bit
complex perhaps? But we shall not push a lot towards
DD with mental laziness.

Georges.