01672: RE: [WDDM] Will India Be saved

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:41:54 +0200
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Will India Be saved

Hi Yogesh,

I see that you refer to 2000 and 2002. Is there a more up dated document?

What you are experiencing reflected internationally.

The only answer is to have the political system controlled by the voters (universal adult suffrage).

Each step taken can then be challenged and changed if not acceptable to the voter base. We must be thankful to Switzerland who has shown that this model works and works well

Regards

Jim Powell