01668: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

--- Bruce Eggum <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Georges has previously noted
a "shadow government" was needed. I believe the
People's Assembly could
accomplish this needed people's organization and not
be "parliamentarian" in
design as a shadow government may be, which would be
another "government" to
maintain.
============
G:
Glad you read it, but not carefully enough.
I use "Shadow Parliament" (not "government" !!) for
want of better term and define it clearly as
unstructured group, certainly not "parliamentarian" in
the current sense.
And you overlook the two essential, unsolved
conditions:
1.Logistic 3 Functions support (I+D+V),
2.Sincerity, entirely incompatible with the current
jungle mentality.
Georges.