01664: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

From: DAVID FRANK <davidafrank1948(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:48:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Getting the whole picture about DD

Check out onevoicenow.org...Let us know what you think..Thanks, David Frank

Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:
Jim,

I have no doubt on that the best dictatorship is worse
than the worst democracy, and have little doubt on that
the Swiss is the paragon of Democracy. Well then?

Then the problem arises, IMHO, how to improve the
Democracy we have by doing it democratically, i.e.,
from bottom-up.

ant