01637: RE: [WDDM] Definition of DD

From: DAVID FRANK <davidafrank1948(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Definition of DD

Please check out the solution page at onevoicenow.org.. Let me know what you think of this plan for true Democracy..Thanks, David Frank

Jon Lalanne <moelalon2000(at)yahoo.com> wrote:
All,
this is exactly what I said 3 weeks ago.... someone
let's formulate a plan a system a government of true
democracy instead of philosophizing.... this is why I
have stopped participating...

Jon Lalanne

ok, everyone, this is completely childish, you are
behaving exactly
like
politicians - nagging each other instead of moving
things forward.
It is appalling.

If you have a comment to tell someone, please tell
him/her directly and
do
not bother the whole mailing list with useless
derogatory comments.

Thank you,

Nico

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs