01619: Fwd: World Vote Field Test

From: Miroslav Kolar <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 01:32:53 -0700
Subject: Fwd: World Vote Field Test

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from estefania(at)worldvotenow.com -----
Dear M.Kolar,

It has been a while since we have been in touch and you participated in the Global E-Voting Simulation. We hope this note finds you well.

The World Vote Field Test has progressed steadily and we have gotten extremely interesting results by studying the democratic processes and possibilities for a Global Referendum on location in over 15 countries in every region of the world.

NOW IT IS TIME TO HOLD THE CONCLUDING VIRTUAL EVENT FOR THE WORLD VOTE FIELD TEST AND WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COLLECTIVE DECISION MAKING PROCESS THAT WILL DEFINE THE REFERENDUM QUESTIONS.

Please reply to this e-mail before March 15th, 2008 and we will send you the details. All you need to participate is an Internet connection, a few minutes of your time and strong opinions on global matters.

We look forward to hearing from you!!!

With kindest regards.

Joel Marsden

joel(at)worldvotenow.com