01554: political GAMES FOR YOU TO PLAY

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 20:53:18 -0600
Subject: political GAMES FOR YOU TO PLAY

PLAYING POLICY OR POLITICS ON YOUR HOME COMPUTER

By Bill Sizemore

December 22, 2007

NewsWithViews.com

Who will represent the Republicans next November in the heated race for president? Who will the Democrats nominate? Will there be an independent candidate, and if so, will he or she have a meaningful impact on the outcome of the election?

These are all important, history shaping questions, the outcome of which will have far-reaching personal and societal implications. One thing is certain, our children and our children will be hugely affected by the outcome of this election.

I am writing to tell you about a groundbreaking new online game that helps players pick the presidential candidate who best reflects their views on a host of important issues. The game is called "Policy or Politics" and can be accessed online at www.policyorpolitics.com. The game will be a real eye-opener for some, especially those young people who at the moment are not even slightly aware of the extent to which their future has been mortgaged by politicians in Washington.

Article here: http://www.newswithviews.com/Bill/sizemore63.htm

--
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA