01543: Re: [WDDM] Book Review

From: Doug Everingham <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:49:01 +1000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Book Review

Hi Michael,
Your attachment came thru properly formatted with your picture clear on page 1, but probably 90% of the text characters were each replaced by a rectangular outline illogically repeated or otherwse unpredictable. – I could not take a sample to paste back to you. Perhaps my software has put a limit on accessibility of large attachments. I hope you'll be able to respond to my recent request for a summary or extracts.
_ Doug
====

From:
Michael Stansfield <pure_democracy(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:27:14 AM Australia/Brisbane
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Subject: [WDDM] Book Review
[cut by D E ]