01511: Fwd: Message sent from WDDM Wiki

From: wbm@world-wide-democracy.net
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 04:40:11 -0400
Subject: Fwd: Message sent from WDDM Wiki

Forwarding a message sent to the WevMaster account.

What can we offer in reply to it?

----- Forwarded message from togoethnies(at)yahoo.fr -----
    Date: 5 Oct 2007 10:49:13 -0000
    From: SOTIA Kokou H <togoethnies(at)yahoo.fr>
Subject: Message sent from WDDM Wiki
      To: wbm@world-wide-democracy.net

Dear Sir,
It's a pleasure to send this message in which I would like to present you the necessary information about my organization called 1TSE.
We are an organization that promotes democracy and citizenship education in Togo. We are looking for partnership to reinforce our capacity; we then hope your noble organization will be willing to share its immense experience with us.

SOTIA Kokou H

----- End forwarded message -----