01508: Re: [WDDM] Re: what is "leftist economy" - Re: Deciding the future course of action

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: what is "leftist economy" - Re: Deciding the future course of action

--- echarp <emmanuel.charpentier(at)free.fr> wrote:

I tend to think that political freedom does not
"imply" a left economy.
================================
"Political freedom", whatever it may mean, certainly
does not imply "left economy". Nor "right", for that
matter. BTW, there is no left, nor right today; they
are dead reminiscences of the 19th Century.

Today it all boils down to the cake: on the one hand
have it big and, on the other hand, split it evenly.
Yet, these two requirement are contradictory:
concentrating exclusively on even splitting tends to
drastically reduce the cake and even most equally
split zero produces zero parts.
Exclusive concentration on making it big does not
pay either: frustrated bakers lose all motivation
and impecunious customer base kills the cake,
whatever other considerations.

We are concerned here with DD, which will start, if it

ever does, by choosing its economy model by itself
and not by submitting itself to our directives,
however brilliant (which for the moment they are far
from).

Georges.