01504: latest vote on DD

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:37:32 -0500
Subject: latest vote on DD

I am puzzled on what we are voting for or trying to determine in this election.
It seems more information was needed.
The question provided is:
DD is Initiative and Binding Referendum and Recalls219899.00
DD is a socio-political structure concentrating the Legislation directly and exclusively in the hands of people

Initiative and Binding Referendum and Recall is one of numerous processes which may be utilized by the people to govern directly.
If the people do not have Binding Referendum for instance, they would not have the power to control their government.
Without I&BR&R the people have no direct or exclusive control.
So, what are we voting for?

DD includes Initiative and Binding Referendum which is necessary to provide Legislation directly and exclusively in the hands of the people.

The above can not be separated or both would fail.
Bruce
--
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA