01492: Re: [WDDM] Greetings from George Sagi

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:15:14 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Greetings from George Sagi

Hi Martin, and WDDM friends,

I substantially agree on what you say, Rome wasn't built within a day.
Let's hope, people are becoming increasingly willing, though slowly,
to take upon themselves adult responsibility for their social businesses .
Sadly as well as unavoidably, if they do not take it, others will do.

As for my friend George Sagi, I've translated his book "the Dream"
(a fiction, in its first version) into Italian. In it, I read that the
Author
was specially focused on power, and how the "True Democrats" had
to use it to the advantage of the innocent mass.

Personally, I don't think of the way shown in George's book is the
best to go, even if the goal it leads to is well defined: Democracy.
To be built, Democracy, IMHO, does not require People to be the
current innocent mass any more, otherwise it can't be built within
any time.

I suppose, the why of George's pessimism about the fate of the world
is just this. He surely realized that the highway towards Democracy he
thought of is a blind alley, and was but unable to imagine a better one.

This notwithstanding he remains, in these times of people's unripeness,
one of the best democrats I ever knew for his great consistency as a man.
Thanks for existing, George.

antonio

Annette Jackson ha scritto:
I believe that we all have to be patient,there are signs of more and
more poeple talking about direct democracy,the saying that Rome wasn't
built within a day.
We are trying to take humans to a new territory,but people generally
are become more and unhappy with the political process,and they will
continue to attack our freedoms,the world power lays within
freemasonry,and the world top international bankers are at the top of
freemasonry,there is a group in America called The Prophecy Club which
is doing a great job of exposing this fact.(Note l am not overly
religious,because l believe that religion is the first form of mind
control used on humans, to control the masses)there was been a battle
form centuries between the Vatican and the Mason groups for ultimate
power.
What they want is Undisputed Control of the wealth, natural resources
and people power of the entire world, which you would they have to say
they been very successful in achieving that goal.

We need to keep up the fight, people will continue to look for answers
and we are on the right track. Lets, try and say positive.

All the best to the Group,
Martin Jackson
http://realitypoliticsgoodgovernment.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Antell, editor
CitizenPowerMagazine.net" <citizenp(at)citizenpowermagazine.net>