01491: Re: [WDDM] Greetings from George Sagi

From: "Annette Jackson" <aja95799(at)bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:29:01 +1000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Greetings from George Sagi

I believe that we all have to be patient,there are signs of more and more
poeple talking about direct democracy,the saying that Rome wasn't built
within a day.
We are trying to take humans to a new territory,but people generally are
become more and unhappy with the political process,and they will continue to
attack our freedoms,the world power lays within freemasonry,and the world
top international bankers are at the top of freemasonry,there is a group in
America called The Prophecy Club which is doing a great job of exposing this
fact.(Note l am not overly religious,because l believe that religion is the
first form of mind control used on humans, to control the masses)there was
been a battle form centuries between the Vatican and the Mason groups for
ultimate power.
What they want is Undisputed Control of the wealth, natural resources and
people power of the entire world, which you would they have to say they been
very successful in achieving that goal.

We need to keep up the fight, people will continue to look for answers and
we are on the right track. Lets, try and say positive.

All the best to the Group,
Martin Jackson
http://realitypoliticsgoodgovernment.blogspot.com/