01420: Re: [WDDM] Re: [FixGov] How the Political Parties are possible at World level under World Democracy?

From: Doug Everingham <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:46:46 +1000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: [FixGov] How the Political Parties are possible at World level under World Democracy?

***[ ... ]*** encloses inserted comments by Doug Everingham
====
From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 6, 2007 6:45:25 PM Australia/Brisbane
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

====
After what I saw, SIMPOL is a top down political
organization dictating arbitrarily its top views
(see their stupid, emotional harangue about the
Global Warming.)
***[SIMPOL has no dictated policies on Global Warming
or any other policy plank. It discusses possible planks which
are open to on-going discussion by ANY adopter of SP and
amendment -- that is DD or bottom up, not top down.]***
Their avowed goals are marketing utopia pretending
to change the Planet, while they obviously don't
have an idea how DD could function at small community
level.
***[Their avowed goal is *to develop fair and sustainable
proposals for implementation at the level of national
governments, *to ask voters to adopt them (free to deregister
if and when they may disagree), *to support SIMPOL's call on
national government candidates and elected law makers to
implement these developing agreed proposals as soon as
enough competing governments similarly pledge.
That is selling consensus of committed voters, not selling
"utopia". It aims "to change the Planet" only as concerns
multilateral measures within the control of voters committed
to give voting preference to ANY election candidate of ANY
party or none who declares priority for SIMPOL proposals.
SIMPOL does not presume to do the job of WDDM and other
groups working to improve governance at local, proviincial or
purely national level, but stresses the need at ALL LEVELS
for INTERNATIONAL order based on grass roots voting, not
on the existing transnational minorities controling national
competition policies. ]***
Nor do they care, as their real goal is to become
a party (avoiding to call themselves so) and to get
their leader elected to some Parliament.
So Simpol, as any Party, battling for DD, looks like
a brothel battling for virginity.
***[Several SIMPOL adopters are WDDM members.
The fact that other SIMPOL adopters ae not does not prove
they don't care about local, provincial or narrowly national
moves for democracy, transparency, answerability. If ought
to be clear that seeking fairness at one level tends to go
with seeking it at other levels. I expect there are not more
WDDM members in favor of, than against, SIMPOL, and
more WDDM supporters favoring than against WDDM.
Parliamentarians of ALL major parties in the UK have
committed themselves to simpol without losing their party
status, and other countries are moving similarly. I'm open
to persuasion that no brothel fights for virgins.]***
Georges
--- Doug Everingham <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au> wrote:

Dear Bruce.

The "beginning" you seek is referendum binding on
the structure of
"present government" by initiative of the growing
proportion of people
who "realize" they need to "network" (presumably to
lobby existing law
makers to collect and count votes).

It seems obvious to me that there is only "network"
recruiting people
at the global level (where the most outrageous lack
of democracy
prevails) to use our equal "power" [1 person: 1 vote
– 1 vote: 1 value]
to compel "present government" (including
multilateral authorities like
UN orgas, NATO, World Bank etc.) to defer to
increasing grass roots
control.
That network is the International Simultaneous
Policy Organizarion –
www.simpol.org – which is already being adopted by a
few politicians in
a few parties in a few countries. These SP-adopting
law makers are
comitted to support proposals that SP networks of
voters are
developing. . Those present law makers are commited
to implement those
proposals ONLY when enogh competing governments are
simuarly committed
SIMULTANEOUSLY, ths removing the power of global
corporations to force
governments to compete in attracting investment and
jobs. I know of no
movement for a fairer, more ecologically sustainable
world that is
accumulating such a network and pressure on election
candidates without
using and ADOPTING the Simpol tactic of promising
votes for democratic
commitments replacing corporate pressures. I hope
all WDDM supporter
take this critical step.
Best wishes
Doug Everingham