01415: Re: [WDDM] Re: [FixGov] How the Political Parties are possible at World level under World Democracy?

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 01:45:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: [FixGov] How the Political Parties are possible at World level under World Democracy?

After what I saw, SIMPOL is a top down political
organization dictating arbitrarily its top views
(see their stupid, emotional harangue about the
Global Warming.)
Their avowed goals are marketing utopia pretending
to change the Planet, while they obviously don't
have an idea how DD could function at small community
level.
Nor do they care, as their real goal is to become
a party (avoiding to call themselves so) and to get
their leader elected to some Parliament.
So Simpol, as any Party, battling for DD, looks like
a brothel battling for virginity.

Georges
--- Doug Everingham <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au> wrote:

Dear Bruce.

The "beginning" you seek is referendum binding on
the structure of
"present government" by initiative of the growing
proportion of people
who "realize" they need to "network" (presumably to
lobby existing law
makers to collect and count votes).

It seems obvious to me that there is only "network"
recruiting people
at the global level (where the most outrageous lack
of democracy
prevails) to use our equal "power" [1 person: 1 vote
— 1 vote: 1 value]
to compel "present government" (including
multilateral authorities like
UN orgas, NATO, World Bank etc.) to defer to
increasing grass roots
control.
That network is the International Simultaneous
Policy Organizarion —
www.simpol.org — which is already being adopted by a
few politicians in
a few parties in a few countries. These SP-adopting
law makers are
comitted to support proposals that SP networks of
voters are
developing. . Those present law makers are commited
to implement those
proposals ONLY when enogh competing governments are
simuarly committed
SIMULTANEOUSLY, ths removing the power of global
corporations to force
governments to compete in attracting investment and
jobs. I know of no
movement for a fairer, more ecologically sustainable
world that is
accumulating such a network and pressure on election
candidates without
using and ADOPTING the Simpol tactic of promising
votes for democratic
commitments replacing corporate pressures. I hope
all WDDM supporter
take this critical step.
Best wishes
Doug Everingham