01399: Re: [WDDM] Re: [FixGov] How the Political Parties are possible at World level under World Democracy?

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruceeggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:34:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: [FixGov] How the Political Parties are possible at World level under World Democracy?

Dear Georges,
Your Shadow Parliament could be the peoples "Meeting Place" or Body of people with some modifications if they choose it.
However, your Forum follows only your Academic method of coming to a conclusion. Different people think differently and should not be forced into thinking another way. I tried your system and it seemed to only allow 1/2 my brain to make the decision. I do not want to decide that way.
Forum is good, if it allows people to discuss their conclusions which gives the opportunity to reconsider. Thus if someone used your method to reach a conclusion, they could write a paper on why they came to that conclusion, providing more information for others to consider.
I certainly do not find fault with your process, I only note there are different ways.
Regards, Bruce Eggum

On 8/2/07, Georges Metanomski < zgmet(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Sabzali Khan < sayusufzai(at)gmail.com> wrote:

?No
> sustainable and
> practicable strategy  / plan except mine
> has been presented so far.
What about my Shadow Parliament?
Georges

Bruce Eggum