01361: Fw: FW: [WDDM] Venomous vomits

From: "Annette Jackson" <aja95799(at)bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:37:59 +1000
Subject: Fw: FW: [WDDM] Venomous vomits

In light of all the comments made around my posting of  The Adam Weishaupt and Mayer Rothschild plans, which was presented by Ted Gunderson ex FBI on You tube -NWO, ILLUMINATI, SATANISM, & THE CIA,who seem to have creditablity, l believe it is best that l leave WDDM, it was only presented as information, l believe you should know what you are fighting against when you are trying to achieve something like Direct Democracy.
Personnally l do believe there is a conspiracy, and have being trying to put the puzzle together.
The fact that a few percent control the wealth of the world is no accident.
I have decided the way l am going to go in Australia is to promote the Swiss system, and enlist as many groups and political parties that will support it, l have enjoyed the various decisions, but there is not magic solution to this, "average person" is a challenge to motivate.
Georges Metanomski l am sorry if l caused you painful thoughts.
As far as tolerance, any of my work colleges, would testify l am the least racist person they know.

All the Best
Martin Jackson