01349: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:29:31 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

Be not so ridiculous, Bruce, as well as self-contradictory.

It is seven years over that you keep on with your
obsession for stating out your democracy regulations
(and because I can't agree on what I consider a pure
idiocy, you desperately charge me -- who is one only
person and one only vote -- with destroying the world
democracy).

Where are you driving at? Don't you realize that you
are walking a blind alley?

ant

Bruce Eggum wrote:
Pity you only want control. With no procedure to do it and your
refusal to discuss processes knowledgeable community members have
developed, you will fail.
Bruce

On 7/19/07, Antonio Rossin
wrote:

Bruce Eggum wrote:
> The issue is government. Let us discuss the processes which have
been
> presented on government. If you disagree or agree please explain
why.
> Perhaps if we analyze government instead of each other we can be on
> to much better things.

(ant)
I disagree. The issue is control. Which in its turn requires
knowledge.
Which in its turn requires open dialectical discussion on everything.

As for myself, I don't care very much for what the government
could be,
provided only the utmost amount of acknowledged people can, and want
to, control it directly - eg., via I&R - in what is called Democracy.