01341: Re: [WDDM] Anti-Semitism

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Anti-Semitism

And what thtat garbage's got to do with DD?
Georges
--- Annette Jackson <aja95799(at)bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Mark,

Firstly have worked for Jewish people, l would say
they were one of my best employers.

In Australia our Prime Minister is a Freemason,our
Governor General is a Freemason,our chief judge is a
Freemason,l recently was in Adelaide Australia,and
visited the Grand Lodge of South Australia and The
Northern Territory,l was able to go a tour, well
they photo's on the walls of pass Governors and
Government people, it was a large number.

When l put the -The Secret Power Adam Weishaupt and
Mayer Rothschild plans-l was unaware that this was
the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

l challenge you to look at the
presentation-Conspiracy quotes of world elites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntJRasF_QGU

And tell what these people are talking about,and
that the plans of Adam Weishaupt and Mayer
Rothschild are not being carried out.

Globalisation is what it's called.

How did Albert Pike write about War World 1 & 2,
before they had happened ?.

Are humans not the social experiments of the
bloodlines, the only one the continually put down is
any type of direct democracy.

As they say we are not fit to govern ourselfs.

Regards Martin Jackson