01330: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 02:07:45 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Repeted answer to Antonio

Georges Metanomski ha scritto:
For some reason my answer to Antonio does not appear
in the list and I repeat it here:
Hi Antonio,
Rather fair and decent post, with slight exceptions,
which I comment inline.
Georges.

--- Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:

Hi list,

Georges Metanomski -- I met him face-to-face
at Munich a six years ago -- is a old chap of
about eighty who survived the Warsaw Ghetto
massacre made by the Nazi at the beginning of
WWII. Later, as the war ended, he attended
the group of Infeld, a pupil of Einstein.
So, he became talented in Physics and calculus.

G.M. is working out a updating of the history
of the scientific knowledge, trying to lead the
users up to a point where he is planning his
"Relativistic Dialectic"theory he presents as
the salvation of the world.

G:
Not quite. It's Einstein who claimed that "A new
manner of thinking is essential if humankind is
to survive".
As researcher in his team I endeavored to define
some such NMT without ever pretending that it's
the only one possible, nor that it guaranties the
"salvation". I asserted that the ABSENCE of any
such NMT may lead to catastrophe, which has a
totally different logical connotation.

ant
where is it the great difference? Einstein stated that a NMT is
essential for humankind's survival; you claim and claim that
your stuff is a NMT. Isn't that quite enough, to understand that
you're presenting your stuff as essential for the world salvation?

Yet the syllogism is wrong:

Main premise: "NMT is essential"
Secondary premise: "GM's DE theory *is* NMT"
Conclusion: "DE theory is essential"

Unfortunately, it is not so proved, that your stuff belongs
to the "New Manner of Thinking". Rather, it looks to the
eyes of the humankind member I am, like old mannered
tautology having competitive "pecking order" purposes --
until contrary proof, of course.

Unfortunately, his theory suffers from
too much hierarchy (with himself as the
mastermind of a New World Order) and too
little Dialectic (he doesn't
bear his theses -- that he presents like
axioms, kinda absolute truths -- being
criticized by any antithesis).

G:
It could be fair, if preceded by "IMO".
Declared ex cathedra by virtue of godlike
absolute knowledge it's unfair and,
additionally, false.

Agreed: what you claim could be fair, if preceded
by "IMO", instead of being declared ex Einstein's
and Infeld's cathedra.

Axiom, unlike Dogma is by definition
refutable and so is my RD, axiomatic,
thus refutable, thus essentially
anti-absolute.

Do you mean, absolutely anti-absolute?
Trouble with chat lists is that nothing
gets remembered, let alone accumulated

Well, I remember very well your insulting violence
in rejecting any antithesis to your theses as "prattle,
meaningless asininity, bullshit" and alike pleasantries.

and the present list is still trying and
failing to define what's "Democracy". I
have presented years ago the RD as part
of "Shadow Parliament", which I believe
to be the only way to DD.
It fell of course in total oblivion, so
I repeat here its address:
http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html

Every now and then -- at least yearly,
at Easter because it is the anniversary
of the Warsaw Ghetto massacre -- G.M.
makes us remember the Holocaust.

Also, he presents himself as the top
defender of the Hebrew race against
all those people who do not respect the
Holocaustmemory. He claims against them:
"I spit in your face"...

G:
Not "top defender", but a fellow who did
his little bit as a 14 years old kid in
Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and elsewhere,
whenever called upon.

Not of "Hebrew race", as IMO there ain't
no such animal, but, by solidarity with
victims of Holocaust which I witnessed.

Ok., and this solidarity sounds highly worthy. But there
are victims everywhere, caused by the supporters of this
or that "absolute truth" and their subsequent domineering
violence.

Of course, no number of such victims have reached
the enormous amount of the Holocaust victims, that
was an outcome of the German efficiency and
organizational ability. But, solidarity for solidarity,
you appear to remember only the victims of the
Holocaust which you witnessed. That's your right,
of course, and also a duty: but this solidarity seems to
emphasize the witness, more than the witnessed reality.
I mean, this sort of claimed solidarity smells a bit like
the self-promotion of the claimer...

I don't care so much about those who don't
respect the memory of the Holocaust; it's
the problem of their dirty conscience. But
I care about those who prepare the new one
and those who support them.
With respect to them I assume the historic
stand of Mordechai Anielewicz and Warsaw
Mayor Starzynski, expressed by their "I spit
in your face".

Georges.

Better IMHO if you expose the people who are
preparing the new one, and the instruments they use
to perform their evil job. May I suggest you a read
of the document "Democracy vs. Fundamentalism:
which Education Model?" now free in the Internet at:
http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/rossin08.htm

Regards,