01320: Re: [WDDM] about the author of "Venomous vomits"

From: Albano <cordei(at)ccr.jussieu.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:27:54 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] about the author of "Venomous vomits"

I imagined that "Metanomski" was either a provocator introduced by
infraction in WDDM list -but I had no reaction in this sense- either
somemone making a joke. The name itself was suspect :
Meta = further
nom= name
ski = a typical name-ending in East Europe, eventually a jewish name-ending

But the reply of Annette Jackson, who is a regular contributor of this
list makes me perplexed. The reply is in the same mood;
Sorry.
Albano

Annette Jackson a écrit :
To Georges Metanomski,
The material presented was from Pawns in the Game by William Guy Carr
a US military Commander and Ted Gunderson a FBI person,

60% of the worlds population would like to live in peace.

But the forces that lay behind our governments do want this to be.

What lays ahead
1/ A great depression
2/A third World War,which we are in the lead in to it now.

As Nostradamus predicted a 27.5 year religious war

What did George W Bush said the war on terror could last 30 years.

George Bush senior said he would like to see the perfect nuclear war.

There are already underground cities built.

George as far as antisemitism goes l believe you should look in the
mirror

Zionism is the greatest treat to the Jewish People

Have look at the below Albert Pike plan,was made before any of the
Wars had started.

Albert Pike (1809-1891)

Albert Pike also of Newbury Port moved to Arkansas where he
became a prominent member of the secessionist movement. He was chosen
by Mazzini to head the Illuminati operations in America and moved to
Charleston, South Carolina, in 1852. During the war he was made a
brigadier general and placed in charge of raising an army of Indians.
Pike's reign of terror was so despicable that foreign governments
intervened to put an end to his savagery. Mazzini was not only the
head of the Illuminati, he was the leading revolutionist in Europe. He
was determined to establish a New World Order on the rubble of the old
order and created a plan to accomplish his goal. He detailed his plan
for world domination in a letter to Pike on January 22, 1870: "We must
allow all the federations to continue just as they are, with their
systems, their central authorities and their diverse modes of
correspondence between high grades of the same rite, organized as they
are at the present, but we must create a super rite, which will remain
unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree whom we
shall select. With regard to our brothers in Masonry, these men must
be pledges to the strictest secrecy. Through this supreme rite, we
will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international
center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown. Lady
Queensborough, Occult Theocracy, pp. 208-209.

This secret rite is called "The New and Reformed Palladian Rite."
It has headquarters in Charleston, S.C., Rome Italy, and Berlin
Germany. Pike headed this rite in the Western Hemisphere while Mazzini
headed it in the East. Pike wrote about his beliefs and goals in 1871
in "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of
Freemasonry." In this massive volume he explained that the "blind
Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also
managed. . . it must be regulated by intellect. "To attack the
citadels (Institutions) built up on all sides against the human race
by superstitions (religion), despotisms, and prejudices, the force
must have a brain and a law (the Illuminati's). Then its (Force) deeds
of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then
there are sublime conquests. . . When all forces combined, and guided
by the Intellect (Illuminati), and regulated by the Rule of Right, and
Justice, and of combined and systematic movement and effort, the great
revolution prepared for the ages will begin to march. . . It is
because Force is ill regulated that revolutions prove failures" Albert
Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of
Freemasonry, 1-2 (Rev. Ed. 1950).

Even though Pike was a confederate general who committed the most
heinous atrocities of the war his tomb is located just 13 blocks from
the Capitol Building. He was a high ranking member of the Illuminati
who is still revered by the New World Order Gang. The god of the
Illuminati and the New World Order Gang is Lucifer. "The Masonic
religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees,
maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. . . Yes, Lucifer
is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jesus) is also God. For the eternal
law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without
ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as
two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as
the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the
locomotive. . ."The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and
pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of
Adonay (Jesus); but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is
struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil."
A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie
Universelle, p. 588; Lady Queenborough, Occult Theocracy pp. 220-221.

Pike designed a plan for world conquest and wrote of it in a
letter to Mazzini dated August 15, 1871. He said three future world
wars would prepare the world for the New World Order.

Albert Pike's plan for the Illuminati was as simple as it has
proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political
Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to
foment the three global wars and three major revolutions. The First
World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow
the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the
stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by
agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were
to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to
be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two, was to be fomented by using the differences
between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so
that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism
increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established
in Palestine. During World War Two International Communism was to be
built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At
this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for
the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and
Churchill did put this policy into effect?

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the
agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the
leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a
manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and
Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy
themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more
divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight
themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally,
spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person
deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East
is designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?

After World War Three is ended, those who aspire to undisputed
world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world
has ever known. We quote his own written words taken from the letter
catalogued in the British Museum Library, London, England.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall
provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will
show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of
savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the
citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of
revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization,
and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic
spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious
for an ideal, but with out knowing where to render its adoration, will
receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure
doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a
manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement
which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both
conquered and exterminated at the same time" (William Guy Carr, Pawns
in the Game, p. xv-xvi). pike.htm

Regards Martin Jackson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georges Metanomski" <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>