01299: Re: Url League of Democracies

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 19:28:06 +0200
Subject: Re: Url League of Democracies

Dear Rob, and friends

I suppose, the attached Summary is the best I could ever get.
It is a double-face A 4 sheet, handy and practical to spread.
Feel free to forward.

I'll send 350 copies to Ray within two days (waiting for Mirek's)

Hoping this helps,

antonio

robineagle(at)worldcitizen.org ha scritto:
Dear Antonio,

I am glad that you want to take me up on my offer re WMGD and the Peoples
Global Action Campaign. I have looked at the index page and it is actually
both more and less than what I would want. If you could condense what is
there into about a paragraph and then include a short summary of what you
say in your essay: "Objective Project" [8] (particularly focusing on how
parents, etc could make use of what you have discovered and why it is
important) then that would make a pretty start.

It would be good if there was actually a specific program or program
proposal that was already focusing on how to get as many parents, toddler
and preschool teachers, child psychologists, etc. to use your suggestions
and methodologies as possible; however it doesn't seem like you have
gotten this far yet. So, without this it will probably have to be a pretty
short listing - which would then refer people to your website for
additional information.

Just so you will understand why it is important to keep the listing as
succinct as possible, let me explain that there are probably 30 or 40
different primary programs and proposals just dealing with Education that
we could list. For example, there is Peace Education, Education for
Sustainable Development, Values and Character Education, World Citizenship
Education, Human Rights Education, Education for All, Learner Directed
Education, Higher Education, etc.

Thus we need to keep the listings as brief as possible so as not to
overwhelm people and so that they can get the jist of what each program
and proposal is without taking too much time or effort. In addition, we
want to make it as easy as possible for people to support or participate
in each of the projects or initiatives.

I hope that this is helpful. Thanks again. I do think that your project is
important and would like to include it if we can describe it fairly
succinctly.

Rob

Dear Rob

I'm now working out a "Summary" of my Dialectic Education proposal.
I'll send it to you asap.

In the meantime: did you look at the index-page of my
www.flexible-learning.org website? Could it be the wanted summary?

Thanks, antonio