01188: Re: [WDDM] Role of executive - Re: [WDDM] Truer Democracy

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 01:56:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Role of executive - Re: [WDDM] Truer Democracy

Lee,

common1(at)voicesfordd.com wrote:

Mirek,

It is my vision of democracy that citizens will vote on all relevant
issues to their well-being. If of local interest, only those citizens
effected will vote; if of regional interest, those citizens effected, and
if national, all citizens must vote. This to me is true decocracy

How do you want to force all of them to vote, especially when they
have absolutely no opinion on an issue? Can they mark No Opinion on the
ballot? If they can, what is the difference between marking No Opinion,
and not coming to the voting booth at all?

mirek