01152: Re: [WDDM] Fwd: [sociocracy] Digest Number 373

From: Doug Everingham <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:10:27 +1000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Fwd: [sociocracy] Digest Number 373

Sorry, Bruce, I can't agree.
Far from it being "obvious" to me that "Sociocracy can NOT apply" to DD,
I see voting WITHOUT nested networks of stakeholders (e.g. as in Sociocrac,
the Mondragón Cooperative Corporation etc., will be hijacked by mmaffiaccs:
= media, military, admnistrative, financial, fundmentalist/fanatic, industrial,
academic complexes, caels ad cabals}.

hdr01152-tiff.gif

Quite obviously Sociocracy can NOT apply to WDDM
This also brings into question the whole "consensus" rational.
I think we need to stick with voting. (democracy)
Bruce