01054: Re: [WDDM] Elections

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:03:47 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Elections

I agree to Mirek´s proposal. Jiri
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Antell, editor CitizenPowerMagazine.net"
<citizenp(at)citizenpowermagazine.net>
To: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 4:41 AM

Hello Mirek, All,
I can't think of a better person than Mirek to run the election. As to
procedure, if it's not a huge burden I prefer open discussions and secret
ballots.
Mark

----------------------------

M. Kolar wrote:

As for the elections, I can prepare secret elections so that even I would
not be able to see what the votes of individual members are if everybody
is willing to vote on the WDDM website (after login and setting for
themselves another "election" password, that would enable them to check
only their votes at any later time). Is this your preference?
Or do you want to vote in the open as before by e-mail to this list?

Let me know, please.

Mirek

P.S. Of course, I also welcome George's participation.