01053: Re: [WDDM] Elections

From: "Mark Antell, editor CitizenPowerMagazine.net" <citizenp(at)citizenpowermagazine.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:41:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Elections

Hello Mirek, All,
I can't think of a better person than Mirek to run the election. As to
procedure, if it's not a huge burden I prefer open discussions and
secret ballots.
Mark

----------------------------

M. Kolar wrote:

As for the elections, I can prepare secret elections so that even I
would not be able to see what the votes of individual members are if
everybody is willing to vote on the WDDM website (after login and
setting for themselves another "election" password, that would enable
them to check only their votes at any later time). Is this your
preference?
Or do you want to vote in the open as before by e-mail to this list?

Let me know, please.

Mirek

P.S. Of course, I also welcome George's participation.