01050: Re: [WDDM] Re: [OPEN_WDDM] Approved WDDM Charter

From: "Annette Jackson" <aja95799(at)bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:49:41 +1000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: [OPEN_WDDM] Approved WDDM Charter

Mirek,
I have no objection,
Cheers
Martin Jackson

http://realitypoliticsgoodgovernment.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
To: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:03 PM
Subject: [WDDM] Re: [OPEN_WDDM] Approved WDDM Charter

I volunteer to run the election if nobody would object to it.
Mirek

Mark Antell, editor CitizenPowerMagazine.net wrote:

Hi All,

We also need someone to run the election. So, this note is also an urgent
request for a respected member to volunteer for the short-term but very
important activity of election supervisor. I'd prefer not to run the
election; I'd rather run for one of the board positions. I support the
notion of a neutral but powerful electoral authority. If I ran the
election, I couldn't very well be a candidate for the board (I would
however consider appointment to a vacancy by the elected board).
Mark Antell