01028: yes why not I believe all those missions who works against the prevailed Orders.

From: Sabzali Khan <khansabzali(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:06:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: yes why not I believe all those missions who works against the prevailed Orders.

Dear Mirek and E-friends

Sorry for delay as I was busy with other Professional Organizations.
You asked about my belief-

I believe in true Democracy and believe that “Democracy is the Government of the people, for the people and by the people”
I believe that the prevailed Orders of Democracy are un-democratic and in justice because under these Orders only Plutocrats/Elite people enjoy the Ruling power, better resources of income and high standard of life. While I believe that all Citizens must enjoy it equally.
I believe in equality among all Citizens not only in politics but also in Food, Dress, Dwelling, Employment, Education, and Medical facilities etc.
I believe that Direct Democracy was feasible in ancient Greece because of small number of Citizens and their un-busy life while presently it is unfeasible keeping in view the billion Citizens and their busy life. If you have any feasibility plan please convey it so that I may able to believe on Direct Democracy?
I believe that all Structure require various Division/ foundation including World Government/World Democracy due to which I identified 9 Pillars for World Government.  Am I wrong?
  I believe that this is not a democratic attitude of a person who believe on democracy and propagating for joining hand to start movement for his cause ask a person with such a manner that, “ Are you believe on Direct Democracy or Not tell me clear cut” which seems to him like the message of God that must be believed with out any arguments.
Flexibility is the key in politics and practicality is the key for achieving a target. Therefore dear Mirek be flexible and practical you have a long way to go, increase your number from 45 on one way or the other. Gain the favor of majority then do what you want
Best regard
Sabzali Khan
Author’s of “True Democracy “[tinyurl.com} for World Government.