00959: Re: [WDDM] Aprove a new member

From: "Maria Ivanova" <brains.vs.money(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:23:06 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Aprove a new member

I guess the question is quite clear: if he fully agrees and accepts
WDDM ideals and terms of participance and any other conditions
applyable to all WDDM – then he has a true right to be accepted as the
member if he wants to. But as I see he disagrees with some our common
points.

2007/1/28, Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>:
I read his plan and approve of many of his points. I remarked on his post at
WDDM here:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/forum/read.php?15,381

Alhough he does not directly take on the representatives, he rearranges
their power.

I think a good idea to recognize that we each have different talents and to
join together like people into nine groups to bring out their specialty is a
good idea.

I vote to include Mr. Sabzali Khan in WDDM.

BrEggum

On 1/27/07, WDDM webmaster <wbm@world-wide-democracy.net > wrote:
Dear all,

Mr. Sabzali Khan, whom we discussed before (who promotes a kind of
meritocracy,
and whose e-mails all who responded to my previous question did not want
receive), registered as a new WDDM member, see:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/SAK

What to do with him? Accept him anyway, remove? Please send in your
opinions on
this question.
Is it clear from the present wording of our mission statement at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/ that his system is
not compatible with our
ideals?
Is the wording of our mission statement clear enough?

Thanks,

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
Urge to Surge
http://tinyurl.com/yndynn
http://www.doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://bruceeggum.blogster.com/

vote

--
Академія прямої демократії | Academy of Direct Democracy
http://academydd.iatp.org.ua/